One thing I haven’t done on Lellow is get personal. Lately I’ve been feeling the desire to have genuine connections with my viewers, readers, and social media followers. In honor of today’s YouTube upload (a Get To Know Me Tag) I decided to give my readers some fun facts about me as well. I hope to one day look back on this 2019 post and reflect on my growth.
Today’s post will include 22 facts you probably didn’t know about me:
- I played the violin and flute in elementary school.
- My favorite animals are elephants and turtles.
- I can be extremely indecisive.
- I prefer coffee to tea.
- The first pet I ever had was a turtle.
- I was born in New York City.
- My guilty pleasure is pretty stationary.
- I’ve only had the opportunity to meet one out of four of my grandparents in real life.
- At the end of 2018, I beat my battle with depression.
- I lived in a sorority house for a summer.
- My favorite thing to do is laugh.
- I love walking barefoot especially in grass.
- One thing I want but have never asked for is a surprise birthday party.
- My lucky numbers are 4, 20, and 38.
- The best holiday in my opinion is Halloween.
- I currently have 13 piercings (I lost one this year).
- If I could have dinner with any person, living or dead, it would be Amy Winehouse.
- I have a rock collection./
- I’ve worn glasses since I was 9 and contacts since age 13.
- I believe in the Universe.
- Runny yolk is the grossest thing in the world to me.
- I’d rather be a friendless loser than have a ton of friends that secretly hate me. (Comment the movie below!)
So there are 22 facts about me you probably didn’t know. I’d love to connect with you all more so please comment below with one facts about yourself!
Until next time,